Today, we were hoping to start round 3 of 5 of the intensive maintenance protocol but her blood work showed that her counts have not fully recovered from her last chemotherapy treatment. The doctors went ahead with her scheduled spinal tap (number 19 but who’s counting?) but will delay the start of chemotherapy until her numbers are higher. We will try again on Friday.
I have attached a few photos so you can see how much progress Scarlett as made. Thank you for your continued love and support!